Your Bottom Line | Accounting Firm in Courtice, ON

Why Should I File a Tax Return if I Don't Have to Pay Tax?

External Author   |  

TaxTips ca - Why should I file a tax return .png

If you have to pay tax or have earnings on which CPP contributions must be paid, you must file a tax return.  You must include your worldwide earnings in your taxable income.  You will usually have to pay tax if your taxable income exceeds the amount of the basic personal exemption.  See the tables of non-refundable tax credits for amounts for federal and provincial/territorial basic personal exemptions and other tax credits.  If you have net self-employment income or pensionable employment income in excess of $3,500, you may have to remit CPP contributions.

Read More


Original Article Source Credits: Tax Tips

Article Written By: NA

Original Article Posted on :September 09, 2019

Link to Original Article:


  • HST Filing in Courtice
  • HST Filing in Courtice
  • Tax Preparer in Courtice
  • Payroll in Courtice
  • Virtual CFO in Courtice
  • QuickBooks in Courtice
  • HST Filing in Courtice
  • Tax Returns in Courtice
  • Tax Preparer in Courtice

Contact Your Bottom Line

Specialized accountants providing Personal & Corporate Tax Services, Bookkeeping, Payroll, QuickBooks Training and Virtual CFO services.

Contact Us

Download the NEW 2019 Tax Checklist!