Your Bottom Line | Accounting Firm in Courtice, ON

Reporting Foreign Transactions

External Author   |  

When foreign amounts, including purchases and sales, income, expenses, and foreign taxes paid, are reported on your Canadian personal or corporate income tax return, they must be reported in Canadian dollars.

Read More


Original Article Source Credits: Tax Tips,

Article Written By: NA

Original Article Posted on : April 17, 2019

Link to Original Article: